Doctor Evil

"al" wrote in message
. ..
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article om,
wrote:
For example, a Safeway supermarket near to me was acquired by
Morrisons.

All Safeway supermarkets were acquired by Morrisons. They didn't
acquire it just because it was near you. I know that's not what you
meant but the fact that you phrase it in that way is typical of your
egocentric nature. Everything's got to be about you. Anyone else
would have said, " When Morrisons took over the local Safeway..."

FFS, if you read the rest of the post, Andy was referring to the one

near
him as an example - not necessarily the chain. You'd need to be rather
more than just a customer to analyse the change in direction - if any -

of
the group.

And what's more, I totally agree with Andy's point about the takeover.
Safeway's (both the one local to my work and any other I've been in) were
quite miserable and cheap-and-nasty enough before. Morrison's takeover

has
just removed any of the "plus" bits of what used to be Safeway's and

turned
it into the nastiest hole of a supermarket you could ever wish to visit.

In
my experience, they also have the rudest, slowest, most poorly trained

bunch
of half-wits working for them that I've ever had the mis-pleasure to meet.

********!! Near me the opposite occurred. The noticeable difference was
the staff. Apparently they took Safeway staff out to courses on how to be
customer friendly. Those who didn't the more regimented regime left. Just
as well as some of them were slobs.

It would make me so happy if Morrison's
went bust and removed their stain
from the UK supermarket industry.

This sounds like spam, as it is totally against my experience I have of
Morrison's. You can even buy metal paint, 3-in-one -oil, fuses, the odd
tools, etc. All the every day things you need and cheap too. The wine is
much cheaper than Safeway. What would be £5 is now £3.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download