Doug Miller

In article , Tom Watson wrote:
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 02:17:02 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

It's easy enough to filter out if you don't want to see it. See the "OT" at
the beginning of the subject line?

I just took a crap in the middle of your dining room...

....but I did put a sign up saying, "I'm taking a crap in the middle of
your dining room - have a nice day".

So you haven't figured out how to use filters and killfiles either? It's not
the same situation, Tom, and you know it.

--
Regards,