~Roy~

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:05:13 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

snip
===
===What drug can you make with PP? Its mostly a manganese compound IRRC.
===

snip

Gunner, I sure don;t know, as I am not a clandestine drug chemist, but
from what the DEA folks as well as the folks at the industirial supply
house I buy at all have told me irs used in backyard meth labs or
something like that. Its used in place of something in the manufacture
of illegal drugs somehow. If it was not for illegal drugs, the DEA
would not be concerned with it. Even Acetone in certain quanity is an
interest of the DEA.....IIRC there is something like 5 or 6 certain
chemicals / substances the DEA keeps an eye on..........but the BATF
etc keep an eye on a lot more.