Edwin Pawlowski

"Appliance Repair Aid" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

**Very thin, not much material, nothing toxic when it burns**

**There will be far less chemical reaction than burning candles on

the
dinner table.**

Back peddling now are we....first there was NO toxic reaction and now
there is a little!!??!!

Problems with reading comprehension?

Nothing toxic and less chemical reaction do not mean the same thing. Eating
an egg causes a chemcial reaction in your body. Opening a bottle of soda
causes a chemical reaction inside the bottle. I suggest you read a
dictionary.

Sorry, the wool may be pulled over others but not here. Your theory and
?proof? is non existant.

jeff.

Pulling the wool over the eyes suggests that the eyes are available, and not
on a head stuck elsewhere.