Joe

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:54:23 -0500, "Norman D. Crow"

source. Is it possible these bearings just aren't strong enough to do the
job? Seems like repeated replacements of all the critical parts, if the
bearings are still failing, then they aren't up to the job.

No doubt Norman. That's why I want to stick the highest quality
bearing I can find in it. But in the end, they just might be sized
too small to handle the loads of the dado set I use which is the 42
outer tooth outer, 6 inner chipper tooth Harbor Freight model
44566-4VGA set which is the same as the Avenger set sold by Woodcraft
I believe. It's a fantastic dado set for $29 on sale but it's a lot
of steel to spin. Even so, I get great cuts and no vibration even with
it fully loaded.

...Joe L