Grunff

Default Different honeys

Mary Fisher wrote:

Hmm, I think you're right too for most cases. But there's something you
don't reliase, which is that we don't WANT to be selling any more than we
do. I keep telling magazines who try to sell us advertising space that any
more would mean that we couldn't keep pace without giving up something else.
We're playing at it, it keeps us off the streets, that's all :-)

And that's a special case - I almost metioned it in my last post, but
didn't. If you're fulfilling the needs of your particular market, and
have no desire to expand, then just keep doing what you're doing. :-)

That's my point. The people who do want them do know exactly what they're
like. Those who might like to see them wouldn't know what to do with them!
We're not catering for the curious.

My instincts say "but the curious have money and run web searches!" -
but given what you've already said, it makes perfect sense.

Not really. They're functional, that's all. A nåhlbindning needle is simply
a fat bodkin made from bone - real bone. A tablet is a square piece of
plywood with a hole at each corner and one in the middle. An inkle loom is a
slab of timber with dowels sticking out of it. They're beautiful only in
that they work, like an S bend under a sink :-)))))))))))

They still *sound* pretty.

--
Grunff