Gunner

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 02:50:33 GMT, (~Roy~) wrote:

Seems the latest craze for its use is in the home chemcial labs to
produce illegal drugs.........one of the main reasons the DEA keeps an
eye on larger purchase quanities.........

What drug can you make with PP? Its mostly a manganese compound IRRC.

It also makes a neat sppontaneous eruption of fire and smoke if you
put some crystals in brake fluid!

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:50:45 +1100, "Tom Miller"
wrote:

===
=== You missed one Gunner. It was mixed with icing sugar to make a good rocket
===fuel.
===
===Tom
==="Gunner" wrote in message
===news0s441dl8mufv69g38f3kcuthbgeptsk8g@4ax .com...
=== On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:29:03 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
=== wrote:
===
=== ~Roy~ wrote:
=== ... Potassium Permaganate ... I use 40 some pounds of it at a time, ...
===
=== OK, "I got's t' know" - what in the world do you use 40# of p-p for? I
=== used to use it to clean out/regenerate a potable water iron filter, but
=== that was a few onces at a time and miserable stuff in that quantity. Bob
===
=== Potassium Permanganate has lots of uses.
===
=== It makes a great first aid disinefectant
=== It makes a water purifier for potable water
=== It makes a great foot wash for athletes foot
=== It makes a great fire starter when you add a bit of glycerine.
=== It also makes a beautiful rifle stock stain for blond woods such as
=== birch or maple.
===
=== Gunner
===
===
=== Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
=== all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
=== and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
=== michael
===