Gunner

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:50:45 +1100, "Tom Miller"
wrote:

You missed one Gunner. It was mixed with icing sugar to make a good rocket
fuel.

G....there are a few other things you can do with it as
well...including one involving brake fluid....but the kids might hurt
themselves.

Gunner

Tom
"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:29:03 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

~Roy~ wrote:
... Potassium Permaganate ... I use 40 some pounds of it at a time, ...

OK, "I got's t' know" - what in the world do you use 40# of p-p for? I
used to use it to clean out/regenerate a potable water iron filter, but
that was a few onces at a time and miserable stuff in that quantity. Bob

Potassium Permanganate has lots of uses.

It makes a great first aid disinefectant
It makes a water purifier for potable water
It makes a great foot wash for athletes foot
It makes a great fire starter when you add a bit of glycerine.
It also makes a beautiful rifle stock stain for blond woods such as
birch or maple.

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael