Andy Hill

"Unknown" wrote:
What about the green ground screw on the light frame? Currently nothing is
connected to it. There was one bare copper ground wire coming from the
outlet box. I connected it to the ground wire in the lamp.

I'd run a grounded pigtail over to frame ground screw (anything metallic that
even has the slightest chance of being accidentally energized really needs to be
grounded -- better a blown breaker than a dead body). You may have to use a
slightly larger wirenut to connect all three conductors (the incoming ground,
the pigtail, and the lamp ground wire) together.