Sue

In message , Peter Johnson
writes

wasn't very helpful and did get a reply. Notwithstanding the lack of
support from the Haynes manual I did manage to change the pump but
can't remember how I did it at this distance in time.

I remember one that gave detailed instructions for a small job on the
fuel system.
I went to Cafco for the part, they sent me to a main dealer, who kept me
waiting but finally said "That part's now a flexible hose - I'll have to
sell you half a metre and you won't want it all, but it's only 34p and
it'll do you for next time as well - and it's much much easier to
install"

--
Sue ];(