Greg O

"John, in MN" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:16:56 GMT, Joe
wrote:

Does anyone know of a brand/supplier of a high quality 6202Z 15mm id,
1 3/8 od shielded bearing that can stand the loads of a typical table
saw? I don't mind spending the money if I never have to replace them
again but this 4-8 month life cycle is getting ridiculous.

..Joe L

You may want to check into sealed bearings. A couple bucks more but
should last longer in woodworking. Part # 6202LLB I believe.
--
John, in Minnesota

I missed that in his post.
I agree, sealed bearings would be better than shielded bearings. He should
be able to get them most anywhere for less than $10 each.
Also his I believe his bearings would be 15 mm x 35 mm. Grainger 6L024,
$8.39 each.
Greg