Patrick Bitton

Let me refresh your memory. "I could have Jewed the guy down some ". You
must be afraid of something to use bogus emails address in your reply to.

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:45:21 -0500, Jerry S. wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:25:46 -0500, Patrick Bitton

wrote:
Hey, Is this the place for racist remarks?

No, but it's a perfect example of how top-posting makes messages
hard to follow.

And after all, top posting is much more detrimental to society than
bigotry.

Thing is, I had to go scroll through 2 pages of text to figure out what
I think he's referring to. That's effective communication how, exactly?
Scroll down two pages and guess what's being responded to?