R.H.

Looks like four of the six have been answered correctly so far:

302. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that Fred is right in saying this
is a mason's mortar smoothing tool. I added another photo showing that
it is inscribed:

H. Coldblatt
Tool Co.
Kansas City MO

Though I think that it's supposed to read Goldblatt, a manufacturer of
mansonry tools.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

303. Double Prism Optical Square

Thanks to Gerry for the definitive link on this one, he didn't reply to
all the groups so I'll repost the url:

http://www.yorksurvey.co.uk/tipstrik/tips22.htm

304. Wood joiner, a number of replies had the right idea for this one,
apparently it goes by many names.

305. No correct answers yet, closest guesses so far are by the two
replies mentioning an old wagon. It actually does attach to a wheel,
but it's not for muddy or rocky terrain.

306. Well, it is a ring as several have mentioned, but there is
something about it that makes it different and a little more
interesting than most other rings. It only cost six dollars, so those
who guessed it was cheap were correct.

307. Quite a few properly identified this as one of a set of trammel
points.

------

I've had a little trouble posting the last couple weeks, my news server
has lost my original post for my last two threads. After I send it, it
shows up, but when I open it I get "Message is no longer available on
the server", then it no longers shows up at all on the newsgroup. This
has happened off and on for the past few months, I was wondering if
anyone might know what could cause this problem. I'm using Outlook, if
that tells you anything.

Rob