mikeydude

Thanks for your reply.
I was not asking for an illegal copy of the schematic.
I will buy a schematic if that is necessary.
In reality, all I need is someone that has a schematic to help me identify a
few parts.
Everything checks out except R804 and D851

Thanks,
Mike
-------------------

"Jerry G." wrote in message
Try any of the parts distributors for Panasonic, or Matsuchita. These are
copyright material, and they will not give out photocopies without written
permission.

--

Jerry G.
======

"mikeydude" wrote in message
Model # VV8220
Chassis # KM-201

TV stopped working (no picture, sound still worked)
I found a few burned resistors (value?), an open power resistor, and I

can't
identify one other part.

I need help getting the values of the following part numbers on the PCB:
R802
R804
R1002
D851

More details:
1) The part labeled D851 has one side connected to the main power (120V),
and the other side to the degaussing coil. It is a rectangular plastic box
with two leads coming out the bottom.
When I measured it with an analog VOM, it gave the same reading with the
leads connected either way. It wasn't open or shorted.
What is this part?

2) Both 800 series resistors that are bad are connected after the bridge
rectifier and before the STR30130 voltage regulator.
Could it be just a voltage spike that caused it, or is there something

else
I should look for?
(A partial schematic I drew is available via e-mail if you need a more
accurate description of the circuit. Also posted a message with schematic
attached in "alt.binaries.schematics.electronic")

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,
-Mike