Rob V

I ended up getting them Acurate Bearings (I can dig up the number if needed)
Anyways - I told them what type of saw it was - they knew the bearing and
had it out to me the next day.

If i remember correctly it - it was like a 303 or something like that.
Again - I can dig up my notes if anyone wants the exact info.

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Rob V wrote:

Just an fyi...
New bearings can be had for about 15 bux.

That was my major caveat...sometimes it's not easy to get the right
replacement or there is a one-piece spindle ass'y that is essentially
user-untouchable. These, I gather were an over-the-counter
replacement...that's good and would raise my value limit significantly
to know that a priori.