Gunner

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:53:09 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Hi.
I got an e-mail from Glen and sugested he let me know what he wants and that
I gladly Quote on 1 unit. I don't post prices 'cuz then I would have to
maintain the site more than once every 10 years and I don't want to give
away my pricing to my competition. I sell onesy-twosy all the time.

Thanks Tom, I knew you did sell small quantities.

Perhaps if you wrote a post about your products and how to order other
than case lots,and posted it once every couple months or so, I dont
think anyone would bitch about spamming.

You manufacture/sell GOOD stuff, that would be invaluable to the folks
here. While us hobby guys are not your bread and butter, perhaps as
they find out just how good your stuff is, they can give their
companies a heads up.

I gave a 5" knotted wheel cup brush to one of the local oil field
welders to test, and so far he is in love with it. I suspect you will
be getting more orders from my neck of the woods before long.

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:23:22 -0800, "Glenn"
wrote:

www.ohiobrush.com

Good **** Maynard. Everything from push brooms to machine tool
cleaning brushes.

Ive been using Toms stuff for years. It lasts about 4-1 over even the
stuff from the good tools stores. The floor push brooms and the desk
dusters are great too.

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist
the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
H. L. Mencken

Thanks Gunner,
I had been to that website before but it looks like they only do case lots
and there is no pricing or sales info for one off stuff. I was thinking
they may have a retail outlet or someplaces that carry the brushes to sell
to folk like me that wouldn't use a case of wire wheels in 10 lifetimes.
Glenn

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael