News

wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:36:10 GMT, Steve Spence
wrote:

Just because you can't understand a concept, doesn't mean it's babble.
Just means you should be comprehending instead of typing.......

Nick has been a foundation of this group longer than your daddy has been
letting you use his computer .....

Depends which group of Nick's obnoxious
cross-posting-for-fame-and-dollars groups you refer to.

In MY group, SEHVAC, which **I** helped found **LONG** before
Nick bumbled into it, Nick is regarded as a complete asshole
space-cadet, whose foundations lie only in mock-science, and who has
*ZERO** credibility for his bull****, which has been disproven
ad-naseum.

Oh, I almost forgot - kiss my ass. Learn who you're talking
to before you speak, junior.

Gentlemen, please refrain. Everyone has their place and views. Just accept
it.