xrongor

time to wake up man.

fix the moisture problem. install a proper vent.

randy

"traderfjp" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm wondering if any interior paint with a anti-mold additive will work
as well and the Zinsser. HD sells packets of a chemical that is
suppose to retard mold. It's mixed in the paint. The reason I ask is
that the Zinsser paint can only be mixed to match light colors. I
would like use a high quality paint, get the color I want and then add
the checmical to retard mold. I have a small bathroom that has a
moisture problem so I am re-doing it and want to get as much protection
as possible from mold via the paint.