mrcheerful

"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .
..I expect it has been posted before, Good for a laugh though!

HAYNES MANUAL - THE REAL MEANINGS

I have often daydreamed about going to Haynes with some of their mistakes
and confronting them.

One of my personal favourites which must have cost people money was " with
the camshaft in this position the engine can be turned over" No, it can't,
the soon to be bent valves prevent it. In the same manual "the handbrake
cable is self adjusting" The shoes are, but due to a quirky design, the
cable isn't. etc. etc in every manual I have ever seen there are mistakes,
and always on the most used/important bits.

mrcheerful