JZIZinvalid

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:58:37 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Q: Why should I buy a Trend CRT Mk2 router table rather than one of
the similarly designed but cheaper models available.

Make your own. My router table is rubbish (made of it, looks like it)
Yet it works well, better than most of the commercial ones, it cost
very little and the commercial tables are hugely overpriced.
http://codesmiths.com/shed/workshop/.../router_table/

What a tidy workshop! Even the floor is clean (or was in 2000).
Congratulations.Would you like to come and bray Spouse over the head and
make him see the sense of such efficient organisation?

How do you know it wasn't cleaned up for the photo.

The cat seem happy.