dave

Travis Jordan wrote:

Do some reading.
http://www.bluemax.net/techtips/ATXP...pplyWiring.htm

thanks, travis, I've been reading and saw that page yesterday AM.
admittedly, it DOES have good info re the ATX PS mobo connector pinouts
(and I tried accessing a dead link on the page for more info, too). but
that page:

1. makes no mention of the 'mystery connector' on my "microATX" PS, and
2. gives no schematic (or other info) regarding what the pinouts are on
an "micro ATX" power supply to mobo connector (needed for comparison)

so, I guess I'm about a third of the way closer now to 'solving the
great mystery'

thanks again

tool

ps-still haven't been able to locate pinouts for the mobo connector on
an "ATX micro" power supply, as either a 'suggested industry standard'
-or- a schematic (or other specifics, in any form) for -any- makers mATX
power supply...

:-\