Sam Goldwasser

"James Sweet" writes:

"Hans Christian" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks everyone for your inputs. The idea is to demonstrate a
programmable hologram. Some additional lenses may be necessary.

Anyway, I just figure that when people repair a projector they must
have a way to trun on the control electronics without the lamp. The
answer is out there.

I'm not sure why one would need/want to fire up the projector without the
lamp to repair it, the lamp is needed to see what's wrong with the thing and
if the lamp isn't firing up that's the first thing to fix.

Maybe if something in the logic or power supply needs to be tested.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.