Dukester

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news:3pk0e.15804$ed6.651@trndny06...
If you can read a print, what is the necessity of a video?
And Q2: If you know what you want, why are plans necessary?

Seeing how an operation is performed is very valuable. .
Same with the plans. I know how to build a box, but I don't know the best
construction method for everything. I have made many projects without

plans
but I learned how to do some of that from using plans in the beginning.

We
all have to start someplace.

Absolutely. Watching the video is very helpful in seeing how things are
done that you've never done before. As a reference tool, I may never build
the exact same greenhouse Norm built but I can look back at how he did
things and get ideas on what I would change or not even attempt. The other
possibility is watching it for sheer entertainment value.

--Cheers!
Duke