Dave August

GAWD Gunner,
Ya forget yer med's.. starting an on topic post! vbg

OK OK So here's my $0.02.
I'm with Andrew on this, I actually have the same thing, a lost wax burnout
oven that I use for heat treaing... and yes mine is a lot smaller than what
you are looking at but it IMHO a good sized kiln is what you want... It may
cost more to run but will be eayser to keep the temp controlled... In truth
if you didn't mind 'batching' them even a small oven like mine would do the
trick.. it's about 1 cubic foot and cost me $200.

Good luck..

Dave

A young entrepreneur friend of mine makes spear guns, spears, etc. He
has been getting his spears heat treated at a commercial treater, but
the costs are eating him up.

Here is the requirements... a stack of 6 foot long spear blanks has to
be kept at 925F for 2 hours. They are about .30 in diameter.