Mike Halmarack

Default More "Cheap" V "Expensive"

Q: Why should I buy a Trend CRT Mk2 router table rather than one of
the similarly designed but cheaper models available.

A: Because you get what you pay for.

Q: The Trend CRT Mk2 router table: Why did I have to grind, file
and abrade the aluminium casting before I could fit the router fixing
plate to the table?

A: Because you get what you pay for.

Q: The Trend CRT Mk2 router table: Why have I received a table on
which the work surface, if used in it's current state will very likely
tear my hands to shreds because of the all the rough, razor sharp
edges?

A: Because you get what you pay for.

Q: How much is it necessary to pay to get goods of acceptable quality?

A: More.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack