RonKZ650

I'm fed up too. Even if the grey scale is off on a new TV will anyone
tell you the secret to enter the service mode? Nope, then these piece
of complete scum HDTV. Need a SAMS? no coverage, Need a factory
scematic? 1 month special order, need *any* part? buy the scematic,
wait one month, then wait one month for any part unless generic and
none are. This is the wave of the future for HDTV repair, 2-3 months to
repair? I'm no newcomer to the biz, after 26 yrs I've never seen it
this bad, Sony, Sanyo, Zenith, Panasonic, Daewoo, it doesn't matter,
all are the same situation.