Gunner

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:29:03 -0500, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

~Roy~ wrote:
... Potassium Permaganate ... I use 40 some pounds of it at a time, ...

OK, "I got's t' know" - what in the world do you use 40# of p-p for? I
used to use it to clean out/regenerate a potable water iron filter, but
that was a few onces at a time and miserable stuff in that quantity. Bob

Potassium Permanganate has lots of uses.

It makes a great first aid disinefectant
It makes a water purifier for potable water
It makes a great foot wash for athletes foot
It makes a great fire starter when you add a bit of glycerine.
It also makes a beautiful rifle stock stain for blond woods such as
birch or maple.

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael