Ray

The building is metal framed, metal skinned. What is Unistrut ?? Is that
like perforated channel ?? I'd like to run the receptacles neatly in
plastic conduit . My dilema is wether to mount to the top of the girts,
under the girts or place plywood along the inside walls and recess the
receptacles into this wood.

I was hoping to see pictures of already installed receptacles in metal
buildings to choose with route to go.

"DanG" wrote in message
What are the walls made of. If it is just the metal building
outside skin, you will have a difficult time keeping the building
waterproof when you install fasteners. One method would be to
mount all electrical on Unistrut spanning from column to column.
Assuming this is not the case, it now depends on how you made the
inside walls. Interior steel liner panels would lend themselves
to surface mounted EMT. Wood or steel studs with wafer board or
other interior finish lends itself to about the same installation
that would be used in a residential install.
(top posted for your convenience)
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Ray" wrote in message
Looking for a link with pictures of receptacles installed in a
metal
building (workshop).

Or if anyone has some digital pictures of their setup, please
share...

Thanks,