Ray

I intend to run plastic conduit, my problem is I just don't know if to
install the receptacles on top of the "girts" (shaped as "Zees") or under
the girts or some other way. I would like for it to look nice when I'm
finished.

"HotRod" wrote in message
You are looking for either conduit pipe or Bx Cable (Shielded cable)
connected to Plastic or non-conductive electrical boxes, stuff you can get
at almost any hardware store. What exactly is the problem? if you use
conduit it will be more time consuming but probably a nicer job, if you us
Bx Cable you also need to buy the plastic little pieces that go into the
ends after you unshield it.

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

"Ray" wrote in message
Looking for a link with pictures of receptacles installed in a metal
building (workshop).

Or if anyone has some digital pictures of their setup, please share...

Thanks,