Jack Allen

Thanks for that bit of important information. I will keep it in mind.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
om...

"Jack Allen" wrote in message

Since I have well water, no government agency tests my water nor is
chlorine introduced into the system. I think I prefer the RO system.
And what you said seemed to be good advice, one that I would adhere to.

Many refrigerators with an ice maker state not to use it with an RO
system. Something about tee pressure drops and the solenoid valve for the
ice maker. You may want to check that out beforehand.

RO is probably the best way to purify the water, but some people say it
tastes too flat as all the minerals have been removed.