Joseph Meehan

Jack Allen wrote:
I agree. I don't need someone to tell me I have a problem when the
taste of the water tells me there is a problem.

Please don't take me wrong. I did not say YOU did not need a filter. I
said you need to define a problem before selecting a filter and when I wrote
that you have not provided any indication that you had defined the problem
or what that problem might be. I might add that bad taste can be many
different problems.

As for my comment that if you don't have a problem you don't need a
filter; I believe it was a valid comment. I do not know you and you had
not provided enough information for me to know what you were not just
another poor consumer that had be caught up in that big advertising net.

Sorry if it sounded otherwise.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Jack Allen wrote:
I'm new at this game so I definitely need assistance. I want to
get a water filter system that will filter my drinking water at
the tap and also filter the water going into my refrigerator. Can
someone recommend a type and brand?

Step one. Identify the problem.

Why do you want a water filter? Different filters for different
problems. Without a problem, you don't need a filter. Most people
don't need a filter.

NEED is irrelevant. He WANTS a water filter.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math