xrongor

yup. the fix is to solve the moisture problem, not dry it out..

randy

"AutoTracer" wrote in message
k.net...
IMHO it is better to blow air out of the space than it is to blow air into
it.

You should address why it is still getting wet rather than try to
continually dry it out

wrote in message
ups.com...
Under 10 years ago I had my house lifted 5 ft because of flooding.
However it is still damp in the basement area and I think the moisture
and mold move upstairs to where I live. I have been trying to decide
on a method to move the air down there other than the 2 fans I have
going all winter. I have looked into an exhaust fan with louvers to
be installed in the outside wall of the house to vent better. Anyone
have any thoughts about this idea?

Penny