Dan Oelke

A hell of a deal for $795... $950 with tax, mobile base and dust port.

Pictures posted in ABPW...

Good writeup.

Just to follow up with my own discovery on this.

Today I was in a local toy errr.... tool shop and they had a "Seco" 8"
Jointer. It also was badged with Geetech. It was halfway across the
store from the Powermatic 60B, but the fence adjustment mechanisms
looked awfully similar.

But - I found that Geetech CT-200 at
http://www.geetech.com.tw/ct_200.htm which is the NorthState. I'm sure
Geetech would sell someone the jointers direct at a very good price, but
you had better be willing to order a shipping container full of them.

Unfortunately my local place wants $970 for theirs. I can have it
delivered from NC for less (and not pay tax).

FWIW - the Powermatic does have a lever/knob combo for height adjustment
of the infeed table that no one else does.

Dan