Fred

Default touch up paint on wall

I did some touch ups with both flat and semi-gloss on interior walls that
was painted 18 months ago. The paint were from the same cans that were used
on the existing walls so you can't get a better match. The flat touch up
didn't look too bad but the semi-gloss looks like a bad touch up job. The
touch up the semi-gloss is glossier than the rest of the wall when viewed at
different angles. I ended up painting the whole room due to a couple of bad
touch up spots. Any tricks in matching with the existing paint?