PatK

Norminn wrote:
clipped

the lot toward street. Just a small berm on the edge of your lot
along the paving, with sod or a ground cover on top and not very
high, might do the trick and save a lot of grief. Keeping the peace
is in your interest if you plan on staying there, and may keep the
restaurant owner from becoming more creative and plowing snow onto
your property )

They almost did that this last winter. I had to go out there and tell
the guys who were plowing NOT to push the dang snow up against my
fence(chain link around backyard). But they were persistent. G
Pat

It might be highly profitable for the restaurant owner to make you
unhappy enough to move. I've had a good taste of bad neighbors who are
politically connected - doesn't make for peaceful living )

He's actually offered to buy my house. It think he'd like to tear it
down and built a bigger parking lot. But he's not willing to pay what my
house is worth. I did talk to him today and he said that he has some of
the parking berms (not exactly sure what they're called...the things
that go in the front of parking spaces to keep car tire from going too
far) and said that he could put several of those along the parking lot
to keep the water from coming over. If that works, it would be great
we'll see.

Pat