Joseph Meehan

Jack Allen wrote:
Well I don't have city water. I just want a good tasting water to
drink. And since I drink 1/2 gallon of iced tea each day, I want the
ice cubes to taste the same.

You should have your water tested by a legit testing outfit (not Sears
or a water treatment company) You may have a local government agency that
will do that for you. Without know what the problem is, it is difficult to
fix it.

You could just try a few and hope one works.

You may want to take a look at the Consumer Reports magazines at your
library (free) or on line. I don't recall if they have done a report on
them recently but it would be worth a try.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math