Jack Allen

Well I don't have city water. I just want a good tasting water to drink.
And since I drink 1/2 gallon of iced tea each day, I want the ice cubes to
taste the same.

"SQLit" wrote in message

"Jack Allen" wrote in message
I'm new at this game so I definitely need assistance. I want to get a

water
filter system that will filter my drinking water at the tap and also

filter
the water going into my refrigerator. Can someone recommend a type and
brand?

I use an whole house sediment filter. Keeps the lawn sprinklers and the
pool
running better. I change the filter out quarterly, looks like a cigarette
filter each time. Pretty depressing that I would have been drinking,
showering or washing with that water.
I use a simple ice maker filter for drinking water and another filter
ahead
of my refrigerator. Replacing the external filter is a lot cheaper and
easier than the one in my refer.

I researched and found the common causes of pollutants in my city water.
Then bought filters that would solve those problems.