Stormin Mormon

Yes, I was wondering. Not many folks use anatomical terms on plumbing. I
wonder, though, if I were to use heating and AC terms during cardiac
surgery?

"I think we need a compression fitting for that 1/4 OD length of vein. Hang
on there, well, I guess a nylon flare would do better. Pass me that utility
knife, I've got to slice out some of the gunk that's clogging the ventricle.
Wow, what a pressure drop there. He's hardly got any PSI, nor any GPM flow
through that ventricular vein. Hand me a 1/4 fitting brush, and let me see
if I can polish that out, a bit. Oh, gosh, vibration again. Hand me that
length of 440 watt one phase, I've got to devibrate the heart. CLEAR!!!!!
OK, now, would the gas and electric department give me a report on the gage
pressures? How we doing for return airflow? Maybe we oughta pressurize the
intake air, you think?"

On second though, maybe I'll stick to heating and AC?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Incidentally, are you a doctor?

Did the "distal" and "proximal" give me away?

Mike