trader-of-some-jacks

Default Slight garbage disposal leak

We have an Insinkerator disposal. Coming out of one side is a plumbing
projection, that feeds into a pipe that takes the water to the drain in
our other sink, then away. There's a gasket fitting between the
disposal projection and the other pipe, and the projection and the pipe
are held together with a threaded connector.

Every now and then, there are a small number of drips - maybe 2-3 per
minute - coming from this connection point. So I'll loosen the threaded
connector, reseat the gasket, retighten the connector, run lots of
water, observe no drips, and then we're fine until the next time it
happens.

This tends to happen after the disposal handles a particularly heavy
task, like chicken bones (something that, from all I've read, is
recommended now and then for the disposal), and this is a model
heavy-duty enough to handle bones. I guess the extra shaking and
vibration in the disposal unit messes the connection up.

Last year, we had water pouring at a higher rate (probably 50
drips/minute) from the connection for a couple months before I noticed
it; it really made a mess. I don't feel like constantly looking and
feeling under the sink to check for drips and water.

Is there an easy way I can fix the connection to better ensure no drips?
Right now, it's just the gasket (the positioning of which is tricky; I
usually have to do it a few times to get it right) and the connector.
There's no putty, teflon tape, caulk, anything like that, holding stuff
together.