nospam

I moved into a newly built house last October with Underfloor heating.
The problem is it is using 1000 litres of oil on average every 6 weeks.
The house is approx 2000 sq ft. I have had the boiler checked out
(commissioned and serviced) but no joy. I have the temp at the boiler
set to the lowest setting (dial reads 0 to 5 not temp so don't know
exactly what temp this is). Each room has own REHAU stat and these are
set around 20 - 22 degrees. Only prob is the control doesn't seem to be
great - some rooms warm some colder. I was thinking of changing the
room stats to see if I could get better control and better efficiency.
I have also had a UFH installer check out the system. He says it should
be ok. Any ideas out there??

Subscribe to the uk selfbuild group on yahoo for an authoritative
answer - loads of ufh expertise there
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/UK_Selfbuild/