Tim C

Bob,

Thanks very much for the kind words.

My reason for building the site is just that I'm such a believer that a
good workbench is both literally and psychologically the foundation to
great woodworking. In my case, it was got me started and so into
woodworking. I started woodoworking in late 96 by building a bench. In 99
I built the formal bench shown on the site. And, now I'm a full time
custom furniture maker with a line of furniture. All that started with the
thrill of building a workbench.

I encourage you, and everyone to go through the ritual of building a
bench. You get a bonus, btw. Because building a bench involves the almost
complete range of needed woodworking skills, it comes with just great
rewards. Theres lots of referrence, equipment links and plans on my
website. Jump in and build one. It's fun!

Tim

In article , "Bob" wrote:

Tim,

You have done a really good job on your web site, I know it represents a lot
of hard work and many hours. I have added it to my favorites and will visit
again for sure.

That is an awesome workbench as well.

Bob