Bob

Tim,

You have done a really good job on your web site, I know it represents a lot
of hard work and many hours. I have added it to my favorites and will visit
again for sure.

That is an awesome workbench as well.

Bob

"Tim C" wrote in message
Hi folks.

I guess I've been ambitious lately. Last month I updated my workbench
website after a very long spell. This month I did a lot of looking around
the net to find plans for workbenches. I came up with quite a few.

Also, I've done a redesign of sections of site to make it easier to look
at books I've recommended on building workbenches and have coordinated an
extensive list of supplies for workbench construction such as various vise
hardware, bench tops, etc. And, for those that have questions on building
benches there's an interactive forum for dedicated to workbench design and
construction issues (Please join in!)

The address for
this site is:

www.workbenchdesign.net

The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A
modern European style workbench. I did it to show one person's thought
process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal
preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my
first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend".

Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun. But, boy has
it ever gotten out of hand lately.

Anyway, drop on by for a visit and please let me know if you have links
you'd like to add.

Tim