Scott D. Magee

Yeah, I see now from the Home Depot web site that the Husky is made by
Campbell Hausfeld. Still not sure about the Kobalt brand from Lowes.

I do know the Husky's are rated for 100% duty cycle. I'm pretty sure the
Kobalt from Lowes is too. Not positive though.

As far as auto tools. Just as you mentioned. Impact wrenches, 3/8, 1/2...
Ratchets, 1/4, 3/8... small die grinders, 3/8 drill, cutoff tool, impact
hammer. What's a "DA"?

And in the future, maybe a dual action sander. I've seen specs for a sander
that say "avg. 4 CFM". Is this misleading? I guess it's a spec for the
average between load and no load. What would the CFM be during load?
Though the compressor may be running continuously, would it be able to keep
up with a sander like that?

Thanks,

sdm