Luigi Zanasi

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:52:08 -0500, donald girod
queried:

Does anybody have a link to a site with tons of wood sample pictures? I
could probably identify it based on appearance if I could see a
picture. I have a couple of books but they are not very complete.

http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/archives/forestry/hough/

Have fun finding it. Romeyn Hough's book has a massive collection of
samples arranged geographically, but with no apparent logic within
each geographical area. You can buy the book at Lee Valley:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...096,46127&ap=1

I now use the box to hold my scrapers, burnishers, etc.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html