~Roy~

Look for Industiral Chemical suppliers in the yellow pages. I hooked
up with a local company which is a large nationwide supplier of
industrial chemicals and found out that even if y ou have to buy a
larger quanity than necessary what yuou need., they are still
considerably cheaper. Some items you may have to fill paperwork out
on, as lots of stuff is on the hit list with the DEA etc, but still
readily available..

I use a lot of Potassium Permaganate..Online thorugh pet supply and
aquatic systems suppliers it will run about $30 for a 4 ounce
container of it plus shipping. I use 40 some pounds of it at a time,
and now get it at $51.05 for a 55# bucket...............and since i
pick it up locally no hazmat or shipping is charged.......Odds are if
your in the viciinity of a large city you have an industrial chemical
supplier as well.
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:53:16 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

===So, where does a guy buy some nitric acid? I live in a large city. Where
===would I go?
===
===Steve
===