Anthony

"Randy Replogle" wrote in
news:cb30e.6631$191.195@trnddc02:

I saw those and might get some. The stuff I'm talking about is like a
soft plastic rectangular tubing. I've used masonite before but I think
it might dissolve in coolant. Maybe I could press some lengths of
garden hose in the slots or some flat bars of PVC or something cheap.
Randy

Check with some of the extrusion manufacturers, i.e. Bosch, 80/20,
FlexLink, etc. They offer plastic covers for the T-Slots in the
extrusions, maybe you can find one that will work on the mill slots.
These will be in a double-leg T or square U, with little lips on the ends
of the legs to hook into the T

--
Anthony

better idiots.