Weekend wood bog

I did not find it valuable. There was a time or two that an item on the ITC
was MORE than the sale price.

Now we have stores in town and it's worth it to LOOK at the item before you
take it home (or have the delivery bounce it around).

"blueman" wrote in message
Harborfreight offers something called the InsideTrackClub subscription
where for about $1/month, you get a special "club" catalog with
special discounts and closeouts.

Anyone here have any experience with the club? How good are the
specials? What deals have you gotten and does it seem to be worth the
subscription price?

(Please no flames about how bad or good Harborfreight quality tools
are in general -- save that for a separate thread