cbah78 cbah78 is offline
Junior Member

Hello Anthony,
i am having the same problem for 2 weeks now (with the 1407).
Did you find the solution.
I have to unplug the main power for about 5 seconds and plug it back to turn on the TV but i think it will not goes on for a long time !!

Thank you in advance.

Christophe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony
Hello all,
I have one of these sets in for repair. When you turn it on
you can hear the EHT come up, but after around 3 seconds it shuts back
down into protection mode. So before I get to deeply involved I was
wondering if anyone knew of any commonly known problem areas relating
to these symptoms. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Regards
Anthony