Gunner

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:59:51 GMT, "Randy Replogle"
wrote:

"~Roy~" wrote in message
. ..
I have a cracked sidepanel in an aquarium I need to remove. Any good
chemicals out there to do it with?

Have heard menthylated spirits....what the hell is menthylated spirits
(sp?) Also heard Turpentinme will do it?

Single edge razor blade?
Randy

Thats about the only choice if one plans on using it for fish again.

Gunner

Lathe Dementia. Recognized as one of the major sub-strains of the
all-consuming virus, Packratitis. Usual symptoms easily recognized
and normally is contracted for life. Can be very contagious.
michael