Ed Huntress

"~Roy~" wrote in message
I have a cracked sidepanel in an aquarium I need to remove. Any good
chemicals out there to do it with?

No. That's why it's such great stuff. g

Actually, consumer-grade RTV silicone can be softened by some damned thing,
I think it's the stuff they use in industry to strip epoxy paint. It's not
MEK and it's not methylene chloride. I forget what it is. You're not
supposed to open a can of it indoors, without a fume hood.

As others have said, a razor blade and a lot of patience is the most
practical route.

I really hate stripping silicone, even bathtub caulk. I use a blade and a
stainless-steel brush for that, but it produces only barely adequate
results.

--
Ed Huntress